Spark Labs helps primary care providers to protect their practices through state-of-the-art toxicology and drug monitoring, including exclusive in-depth panels for prescription pain medications, illicit narcotics, street drugs, and designer drugs. Physicians can be guilty of negligence incurring liability and malpractice charges if they fail to screen and monitor the use of controlled substances.
What makes Spark Labs stand out?
- Ongoing training — We provide educational support to help providers stay relevant in a constantly shifting landscape so they can improve patient outcomes and care
- Personalized service and convenience — We provide continuous support via chat, email, text, and phone, meeting your needs in a timely, consistent manner that lays the groundwork for a successful practice
- Innovative, cutting-edge technology — We provide tailored drug panels and with advanced LC/MS testing
- Integrity, ethics, and commitment — At Spark Labs, we adhere to the highest standards of honesty and transparency
- Rapid turnaround — Providers can often receive test results within 24-48 hours, placing us in the top 10% of labs nationwide
- Expert guidance – Our team of seasoned, experienced toxicologists provide the insight and interpretive knowledge needed to support your long-term goals
- Quality assurance — Spark Labs is licensed in 49 states and is CLIA certified and CAP proficient
- Flexibility and scaling — We work with organizations of all sizes, from small single-provider practices to larger networks with multiple locations